Welcome to MAHA, Your Cocopeat Partner for Year Round Supplies:
Our Cocopeat, also Known as Coirpith, Coir fibre pith, Coir Dust is made from Coconut Husk.
After Removing the Coconut, the Outer Shell Husk is Treated for Extraction of Fibre and the By Product is COCOPEAT.
This COCOPEAT material, We Wash, Treat(Calcium Nitrate or Customized Mixes) or Untreat, Process, Solar Dry, Filter, Sieve & then Compress it into Different Shapes, Pack/Palletize & Export.
Products We Manufacture and Can supply are :
Our Factory Is situated in Natham, Tamilnadu, South of India.
We make both Low Ec and High Ec Products.
The pH of our cocopeat is very suitable for all major plant growing.
Advantanges of our Cocopeat:
- It's a substitute for Peat as it is sustainably produced without the environmental damage caused by peat mining
- It can be mixed with Sand, Compost and fertilizer to make good quality potting soil
- It is a good absorbent and with Characteristic Water Holding capacity. Very good for Plants & Growing
- It has great oxygenation properties which is important for healthy root developments
- It is re usable
General USE of Cocopeat are:
- Horticultural & Agricultural Applications
- Soil Additives
- Substract for growing mushrooms
- Bedding Material for animal farms and pet houses
- Potting Mixes, Landscaping & Soil Conditioning
- Hydroponics - crop production
- Plant subs tracts for Soil Less cultivation, largely used in green houses for growing vegetables